terça-feira, novembro 15, 2005

28 and feeling white

I always forget what I look like until I see a picture of myself. I go merrily about my life, feeling perfectly normal, until one day I download the pictures from some occasion (say, for instance, my birthday party), and I am taken aback to see a tall pale chick in the middle of all my friends. Sometimes I think to myself, I should get some more sun, I am looking a bit wan.

So far, however, despite some rather painful burns I still generally look like someone who hasn't been out much... And everywhere I go people still say to me, you aren't from around here, are you?

Ps. Don't worry about the little girl who looks upset over my blowing out the candle. She always gets emotional when people sing "Happy Birthday".

7 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Carroll said...

It would seem that you have no shortage of people emoting in the background.

2:05 AM  
Blogger serapio said...

I fink you wook gween.

And as everybody knows, gween Alieens aren't from anywhere around here.

1:57 PM  
Blogger slowlane said...

In your profile picture you look rather crimson.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

that's why i moved to portland. even those who tan easily don't have a chance to do so here. of course, then they get tattoos, so i guess i still don't fit in.

happy 28th! you look beauuutiful. xoxo.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Damian said...

I'm looking at you!

I got on Google Earth and typed in Pernambuco, Brazil. Sadly they do not yet have all the roads or the close-up view of your lovely town, but I am looking at the meandering river.

6:18 PM  
Blogger caedmonstia said...

Hey can you catch a whiff of the meandering river on Google Earth? That would be real technology. It has a rather distinctive smell...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Damian said...

No, I think Google Earth Smell technology is still in beta testing.

11:39 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home