terça-feira, setembro 28, 2004

Pipoca Welcomes Six Living Children to the World

This morning nine puppies born, adding to the enourmous street-dog population of Brazil. The population then dropped again by three, since only six survived.
Mab the Mouse thought at first that the offspring were hers, but it has been confirmed that despite their appearance the little runts are of canine descendence.
Though we love our Pipoca, we are hoping that her children inherit their looks and brains from their father, whoever that might be.

1 Comments:

Blogger slowlane said...

I realized that Pipoca isn't the dog I thought she was. I was thinking Tapioca. Now that I realize the true to life size of the momma dog, I can better understand the size of the puppies. You should have stuck an inch ruler (or even just your pinky finger) in there so that people could get the perspective better.

10:46 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home