quarta-feira, setembro 22, 2004

What Is This?

Welcome back to my masses of fans, who, because of my lack of a phone line in recent weeks have had to somehow get by without me.

Well, to make you feel better I am sending out this invitation to participate in a guessing contest. Can you guess what this photograph is of?

If no one guesses it right, the prize is a free cruise to Fiji, and a new motorcycle. If someone guesses it, the prize is something very small and cheap. So why wait?!? Send in your answers and pack your bags for Fiji.


5 Comments:

Blogger slowlane said...

The surface of a fruit?
The stuff growing underneath your fridge?
Your head after your haircut?

10:25 AM  
Blogger serapio said...

I know! I know! It's a picture of the wilderness that James got lost in after he fell out of the giant peach. I didn't realize that was in Brazil.

3:44 PM  
Blogger serapio said...

And yes, we were all very sad and bored with your writing to cheer us up.

3:45 PM  
Blogger slowlane said...

Yes, we thought maybe you had decided that blogs were only for people who lived in the slow lane.

I think the picture might be of the back of a bug on a coconut shell.

8:50 PM  
Blogger slowlane said...

Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.

8:55 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home