sexta-feira, fevereiro 18, 2005

UFO SITING!!! ALIENS HAVE CONTACTED EARTH!!!

I have always been skeptical of folks who claim to see spaceships and beings from other planets, but no more!

I managed to capture here on film a life-changing event that occured to me a few weeks ago. I am still reeling and trying to make sense of it.

Here you can actually make out the beings, who seem to be signaling a greeting of some sort. Funny, they looked down at me and seemed strangely... parental, almost. Then they floated off into the galaxy aboard their bath-tub like craft... What can it mean?

2 Comments:

Blogger slowlane said...

It looks more to me like a grand piano like craft.

8:40 PM  
Blogger serapio said...

It looks like their piano bath is about to crash into the ground right behind you. Now I know to watch out for aliens trying to drop pianos on me.

3:04 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home