terça-feira, janeiro 25, 2005

Our Traditional Pink Foods

What should we eat to celebrate Pink Week?, you ask. Well, I thought you might ask, so I gathered some suggestions from here in my own house. Sweet potatoes, pink gumballs, and Almond Roca are all strong in pinkness. May I also suggest dining at Kow Loon Chinese Restaurant. (The candle is not for eating, just for decoration). Kids at home, feel free to write in with the pink foods you can find around your home, although we encourage our friend The Omen to go easy, especially before Carnival rides.

4 Comments:

Blogger slowlane said...

Another fun pink food is Razzle Dazzle Strawberry Squeeze Yogurt. It is amazing how pink it is.

or might I suggest Eggplant Beet Casserole? What exactly I suggest you do with it will be edited from this comment, however.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Damian said...

The Omen thanks you for your concern and wonders why nobody has mentioned the greatest of all pink foods, delectable pink grapefruit??

And a close second is delicious pink lemonade.

Also worth mentioning is Bazooka bubble gum, however the best de- word to describe that would be disgusting.

2:41 PM  
Blogger serapio said...

how about raw meat? or Koolaid? My favorite though, I think, is strawberry icecream, with pink sprinkles if you like.

3:48 PM  
Blogger caedmonstia said...

I had some raw meat on hand today but it looked mostly the color of blood, not really pink but brownish red. So I cooked it, since it didn’t match the theme anyway.

6:05 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home