segunda-feira, novembro 08, 2004

Well, fans, I am off to the beach for a week, where I will try to forget about machista men and beauracracy (how the heck do you spell that?) and other stresses of life. I will catch a little sun for all of you up North, where it is probably not the right weather for donning Brazilian-style swim-wear. Some of you (like my mother and slowlane, for instance) are thinking, is it ever the right weather for donning Brazilian-style swimwear? Well, I can tell you it is pretty durn toasty. Maybe Slowlane can FedEx me her 5-piece bathing suit? Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger slowlane said...

With our current success with mailing things, my five piece bathing suit would probably end up being used by seven different people simultaneously somewhere in the tropics, but no where near you.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Matthew Carroll said...

While you are lounging on the beach in your Brazilian swimwear, I thought I would share with you that every time I read your blog, I imagine you wearing camoflage. That is because whenever I read your moniker I always think it says "Caedmonista." This of course could be an adjective meaning "things pertaining to Caedmon," which might make sense. But I always picture a bandoleer-draped devotee to the popular peasant movement led by the charismatic, yet ever-so-elusive, rebel leader, Caedmon, who together with his barefoot army are planning to overthrow the authoritarian regime and usher in the new order with liberty, equality and brotherhood for all the children. I think, perhaps, this is not as far-fetched as it may sound, and camoflage is more modest than Brazilian swimwear.

9:46 PM  
Blogger slowlane said...

Anything is more modest than Brazilian swim wear.

5:29 PM  
Blogger caedmonstia said...

I don't imagine it creeps up on you like a band of anything, except perhaps a rubber band.

I would like to put you all at ease, however, by letting you know that I wore beach apparel that by Brazilian standards was obscenely modest.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Matthew Carroll said...

Welcome back! Can you tell we've miss you while you were gone?

12:29 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home