terça-feira, outubro 24, 2006

The packing service every world traveler needs!



Tired of struggling to try to fit your all bulky clothes into your suit-case for that international trip? Call our 1-800 number and we will show you how simple it can be! For a small fee, let us provide you our patented vacuum-packing system, which utilizes “appropriate technology” and requires no harmful chemicals or fancy machinery! You provide only the ziplock bags and our trained professionals will use their bulk to take the awkward bulk out of your suitcases! Accept no cheap substitutes! You will know you have been treated to the quality service that only we provide when you notice the “butt-print of authenticity”on each and every tidy package. Call now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i would like to join your team of trained professionals. my butt has had the necessary bulk for years.

12:22 PM  
Blogger slowlane said...

Hey! You are going to infringe on my business. I swear I patented that method years ago!

6:25 PM  
Blogger slowlane said...

So I can't call you and you won't get email for days, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday.

5:51 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home