domingo, maio 25, 2008

My New House

Slowlane has been complaining about not having anything to look at, so I have decided to display my new house here for her. Perhaps she will not only be less bored, but she will decide to come visit because she will see that it is such a fantastic place even if it only has running water once every four days. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.


First, I will show you the backyard. Here I am in front of our papaya tree, holding a blender full of acerolas that we picked of our acerola tree that is not in the picture. In the picture you can see our half-finished cistern that the owner of our house is making so that someday we will have water everyday instead of once every four days.



Here's the front of our house. It is peach-colored like most of the houses I have rented, which is ironic because I don't like peach colored houses. If we buy the house someday, I will paint it green. The car in the picture is borrowed, it doesn't belong to us. It only hangs out with me when it is in the mood to get a flat tire.

We like our house a lot. Come visit!

3 Comments:

Blogger serapio said...

Que bonitinho! Please buy your house and paint it pastel lime green. Then I will come visit.

10:58 PM  
Blogger slowlane said...

I can't decide whether my restrictions are more or less demanding than serapio's. I was going to suggest getting water more than once every four days and then I would come visit. But I don't actually want to say that just in case you never get water more than once every four days.
But thanks for providing additional procrastination support!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Vicki Carroll said...

Do you have to turn side ways in order to pass each other in the hallway? Maybe both Dad and I will have to save our pennies and reales so we can come visit, and bring our own water truck? The papayas are already calling our names!

2:22 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home