domingo, outubro 03, 2004

Anabaptist Thought for the Day (for beginners)

I recently began subscribing to the Third Way Cafe, which sends me an Anabaptist thought-for-the-day every morning. I have found it edifying, so I thought I would give you all one for today (though not one that I got from the Third Way Cafe). Since the vast majority of my immense community of readers are not Anabaptist, I thought I would start with this small snippet from a song called "Amish Paradise" by Wierd Al:

"A tourist kicked me in the butt last week
I just smiled at him, and I turned the other cheek."

So meditate on that. If you need to, you can refer to the illustration by our friend Brennand, previously posted on this page. I bet you all didn't even know that Brennand and Wierd Al were Anabaptists. See how educational this page is?

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Carroll said...

I've always admired theologian Wierd Al.

And for you viewing and commenting pleasure, I have also opened a blog. You may find it at http://nadache.blogspot.com/

Bye-bye now!

10:47 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home