quinta-feira, janeiro 25, 2007

The Good Life

Recently I attended a family reunion. It was not MY family's reunion, so when I had no one to talk to I busied myself touring the site were the festivities were taking place, to see what I could see.

I was inspired by two of the residents who seemed to have discovered the best that life had to offer them -- comfort, rest, leisure and companionship.

This is a picture I took of my new friends before some poorly-behaved children began to throw rocks at them.

3 Comments:

Blogger serapio said...

When I saw the picture, and read "Recently I attended a family reunion." I thought: "How come I wasn't invited? And I don't recognize those cousins!"

11:28 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Serapio: These are long lost relatives from the Puerco Rican branch of the family.

1:49 PM  
Blogger caedmonstia said...

Ha ha.

I could tell the reunion wasn't our family's because there weren't enough corny jokes. :)

3:22 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home