sábado, junho 30, 2007

Hey guess what!? I'm Engaged!

Here are some pictures of our special engagement day. I'm sorry you all could not share it with us in person, but I will note here a few of the highlights, along with some pictures.

First, the three top romantic highlights of our special day:

1. Getting lost in a favela on the way home from picking up our rings.

2. Buying a brand-spankin'-new toilet seat.

3. Paying a drunk man to take our engagement picture.

Here are some romantic pictures (sorry, I was going to take one of the toilet seat but my camera ran out of batteries):


Eduardo and I trying to take our own engagement picture.



The engagement picture that the drunk man took of us (he did a very good job, we are thinking of hiring him for our wedding).


Me with my shiny new ring.

6 Comments:

Blogger slowlane said...

Congratulations! Cute pictures, too, by the way.

I want a picture of you carrying the toilet seat home on your motorcycle. =)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Congratulations to both of you. May God shower all of His richest blessings upon you. And may the toilet seat serve you well as you travel through life.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Matthew Carroll said...

Congratulations!

... but, um..., I'm worried about a spankin' toilet seat...

10:18 PM  
Blogger Vicki Carroll said...

How romantic! A walk on the beach! And your new rings (can you get a close-up of them?).And it's always good to have a little practicallity in your life ( or maybe a lot) so a toilet seat is a good idea, too. I still think it would have made a nice bracelet.=)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Matthew Carroll said...

When Elsiene and I made our gift registry at Target, we added a nice squishy toilet seat to our list. The apartment we were to move into had a really scary wooden toilet seat. I'm sure that at one time, it had been very beautiful, but I didn't want to think about what was ... well never mind.

But for some reason, none of our guests wanted to buy us a squishy, new toilet seat.

So one of the first things we did was take our stack of gift cards down to Le Bon Targét and buy a new toilet seat.

12:01 PM  
Blogger serapio said...

Yay! Congratulations! And yay again!

12:41 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home