sexta-feira, outubro 08, 2004

Gone to the Goats

Brothers and Sisters, crazed fans and devoted followers:

This post is to inform you all that tomorrow I will be traveling to Algodoes (which I think is Portuguese for "Very-rural-place-with-lots-of-goats". I will be visiting some people I've never met, reading books about non-violence, and communing with the goats. Unfortunately I will also be eating said goats. That's what they eat in Algodoes. The ones who have been castrated in their youth taste okay, but the ones who never got castrated smell kind of rank and don't really taste that good either.

I will be bringing the full report of goats, castrated or otherwise, upon my return Tuesday evening.

A happy weekend to all of you and may all your goats be castrated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Carroll said...

How many vegitarian meals can you prepare from a castrated goat?

11:58 AM  
Blogger slowlane said...

I want to know how many non-vegetarian meals the neighborhood dogs made of Chule while you were gone.

8:07 PM  
Blogger caedmonstia said...

1. You can't prepare many vegetarian foods from a castrated goat, but you can create many vegetarians.

2. Chule is well. She is biting me.

6:02 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home