sábado, dezembro 20, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008


Here is our Family Christmas Picture for Christmas 2008. We couldn't get the cats to behave for the picture (they take after me) so we left them out. It's sweltering holiday weather here, except for the sudden unexpected showers that soaked my dry clothes that were hanging on the line this morning.

Here is the aloe plant we chose for our tree this year, mostly since it was the only foliage not completely devoured by the 4,572 species of ants that make our house their home.

We are celebrating one year of marriage on December 29, and we have had a great year, for which we are very thankful. We wish all our friends and family a great Christmas and a fantastic 2009!

5 Comments:

Blogger slowlane said...

That is a very cute family picture. Maybe I will print it out and put it on my wall. Merry Christmas!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Vicki Carroll said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!
Now, I'll have to figure out how to get a copy of your photo...

11:58 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

Happy Anniversary, Aileen and Du. A year goes by fast when you're having fun.

What species of ants do you have in your house?

Devin

8:48 PM  
Blogger caedmonstia said...

I'm pretty sure we have ALL of the species. Any foodish item has to be surrounded by a moat of water in order to avoid it being infested before we can get it into our mouths. Eduardo says we should get an anteater, but my recollection from childhood is that they really stink.

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

I think we have blogs of the same name but on different platforms. How cool? I like what you've done. Mine is mybigblackblog.wordpress.com

9:00 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home